Dig into this delicious Dip!
This is the perfect recipe for a movie night, a casual dinner with friends or Sunday football.
Delicious Chili Cheese Dip
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
– 1 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese (softened)
– 2 Cans (15 oz) Chili Without Beans
– 2 Tsp Taco Seasoning
– 8 oz Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
– 1 Clove Garlic (pressed)
– 1 Tomato (chopped)
– 1 Hot Pepper (thinly sliced)
– 2 Jose Ole Loaded Beef Nacho Chimichangas
1. Soften cream cheese and stir until smooth.
2. Add chili, taco seasoning, cheese, and garlic.
3. Stir until well combined.
4. Place in oven safe or microwave safe dish.
– To microwave – cook for 5 min.
– To bake in the oven – preheat to 350F degrees and bake for 20-25 min. or until bubbling.
5. Garnish with tomatoes and hot peppers (if desired) and serve with chimichangas. Enjoy!