A recipe combining the best of both worlds!
Tacos, burritos, taquitos, nachos … tasty treats to eat on a regular basis! Try something new with these José Olé appetizers.
Not only is the Mini Taco Lasagna a really wonderful dish to present at a party because it looks so fun, but it’s also hands-down one of the tastiest Mexican dinners you will ever make. Best of all, it is SIMPLE to make (super important!).
Just like a traditional lasagna dish, this Mexican Taco Lasagna is layered. But, this Mexican recipe uses tortillas, chiles, and tacos instead of pasta, ricotta, and mozzarella!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
– 9 Corn Tortillas (taco sized)
– 1 Can Pinto Beans (drained)
– 1 Can (4 oz) Sliced Olives
– 1 Can (7 oz) Diced Green Chiles
– 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
– 1 Bag Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
– 1 lb Ground Beef
– 3/4 Cup Salsa
– Jose Ole Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos
1. Prepare a baking dish with non-stick spray and preheat your oven to 400° F
2. Brown the ground beef in a frying pan over medium heat, then mix in the taco seasoning and salsa.
3. Place about 1/2–3/4 cup of the meat on the bottom of the baking dish. Top with diced green chiles, olives and cheese, then place 3 corn tortillas on top.
4. Repeat Step 3 two more times, until pan is fully layered.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, remove foil and top with Mini Tacos and cheese, then bake uncovered for another 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy!