A cheesy sensation!
Prepare this super tasty Taco Dip for your next party. This cheesy dip can also be a perfect game day snack.
Tasty Taco Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
– 14 oz Ground Beef
– 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
– 1 Poblano Pepper (chopped)
– 1 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese
– 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
– 2 Cups Milk
– Jose Ole Loaded Beef Nacho Rolled Tacos
1. Cook ground beef until brown. Add taco seasoning and stir.
2. Set the beef aside and in the same pan cook chopped poblano pepper until tender. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine the cheese and melt over low heat. Stir in milk as needed to reach desired consistency.
4. Add beef and pepper. Stir until well combined, adding more milk if needed.
5. Let simmer until ready to serve alongside your favorite Rolled Tacos and enjoy!