Prepare Grilled Taquito Lettuce Wraps
The best way to eat taquitos!
You will love these char-grilled José Ole beef and cheese taquitos served in fresh lettuce cups with a grilled pineapple pico de gallo and ranch dressing for a fresh and different taste. Try something new in your kitchen with this recipe, ideal for summer meals or summer nights.
For this recipe you will need these ingredients:
- 8 Beef and Cheese Taquitos
- 4 Pineapple rings
- ½ Cup Pico de gallo salsa
- 4 Leaves, butter lettuce
- ¼ Cup Ranch Dressing
Follow the next steps:
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place pineapple rings onto the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until grill marks are achieved. Once cool enough to handle, dice pineapple into medium chunks.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine pineapple and pico de gallo.
- Meanwhile, cook the Beef and Cheese Taquitos on the grill for 6 to 8 minutes, rolling them along the grates until cooked on all sides and warmed through.
- To serve cut the taquitos in half and place onto the leaves. Top with pineapple pico de gallo and drizzle with ranch dressing.
Try them with a fresh iced tea or lemonade.